Wednesday, May 21, 2008

1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Atwood Kansas Rod Run Drags - SendMeRSS

This is my brother racing my old Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS, I am in the passenger seat. He bought it from me and took over where I left off. This is a 1/8 mile race at the airport at the local car show. He is racing his buddy in a 74 Pontiac Ventura fitted with a Buick 455. The Monte has a small block 350 with some go-fast parts, new transmission, new rearend, new lots-of-stuff. I'm not tellin' what ;-)

Author: chewmeitl
Keywords: 1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Pontiac Ventura Drag Race Atwood Kansas Rod Run
Added: May 21, 2008

Link - Download - Email - Wed, 21 May 2008 16:02:38 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from YouTube Tag // Buick Cars.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

No comments: