Friday, May 16, 2008

Six 12" Pioneer Subs and three 1800 peak-watt Amps - SendMeRSS

I do a lot of car audio installs for other people...and of course ME. This is a video of my System in my Buick Lesabre. I have here six 12" Pioneer Champion series subs. Three Rockford Fosgate 1800 peak-watt amps push these. (Two subs on each amp). Can get 140 dB. Sorry about the low res and no audio...my camera is elderly. By the way, the breadboarded circuit and two mirrors are a primitive laser light show...I have a 540 nm green laser diode, beamsplitter, and the two mirrors suspended by rubber bands bounce to the signal of the audio...giving a nice light show on my dashboard.

Author: Feterlj
Keywords: Rockford Fosgate Pioneer Subwoofer Subs Amps System SPL
Added: May 16, 2008

Link - Download - Email - Fri, 16 May 2008 16:54:16 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from YouTube Tag // Buick Cars.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

No comments: